Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Calling all FOOTBALL/Soccer Fans in MONTREAL

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I've been selected as the Montreal Gazette England Super Fan. This came about because I submitted a list of written reasons as to why I would be best suited to represent England as a "Super Fan" in Montreal.

What that means more specifically is that a reporter from the Montreal Gazette will contact me both before and after all of the England Matches. The Gazette also encouraged all selected "Super Fans" to be creative and report back to the Gazette with all the content possible. Thus bringing us to Footy Talk MTL, a work in progress!! You may follow all World Cup Super fan action on The Gazette website ; http://montrealgazette.com/goalposts

What I am doing right now is researching where to watch the many games that will be played during the Fifa World Cup 2010. This means that I am also looking for interested FANS of various countries who want to introduce the world to their football culture and traditions, as well as where the best spots are to watch Football/Soccer in Montreal. I will be meeting up with Fans from around the world, watching the Games with them, taking some short video clips and writing about my experience afterwards. I will be writing as a loyal England Fan, with an open heart and mind, but don't forget when we end up playing each other, I may have to sit across the room to avoid any tension... I joke ;)

So if you are a Football Fan of any country that is in the World Cup this summer, and you would like to show me the best spot to watch in Montreal, well what are you waiting for? contact me NOW:)

HOW?

Email; footytalkmtl@gmail.com
FACEBOOK; FootyTalk MTL
You can also follow me on YOUTUBE; http://www.youtube.com/user/FootyTalkMtl


I look forward to learning some new Football Chants

No comments:

Post a Comment